SYSTEM SOLUTION

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Linksys WRT54G – Can’t access router’s configurations page

Issue


I can surf the web with no probs at all, I have no probs with my internet at all. My network card is updated and I can't connect to the device web page (WRT54G). Well... sort of. I get the password log in username and pass. I type "admin" for both and get the page but its literally like 20% there. most of the links/buttons aren’t even there. The page says it fully loaded and I can click some options but I have no idea what they are because there is no words loaded... Please help! 

Solution


I was faced with similar problem, that the page 192.168.1.1 can't seems to load properly. After surfing the net in search for solution, i finally got the answer! Now i can access the page without problem.

The problem is likely due to router firmware issue. This is what you can do.
Server : 192.168.1.1
Password : admin
File :
  • 4) Click Upgrade
  • 5) You should be able to see the progress bar that shows upgrading in process and eventually, it will show a message that firmware had been upgraded
  • 6) After that, try going to the page 192.168.1.1 . Leave the username blank and key password as admin
  • 7) The page should load nicely after the firmware had been upgraded successfully!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment